The most common cosmetic surgeries for men are High Definition Liposculpture and Gynecomastia. The same areas are used as in women’s surgeries, with the only difference that the fat is distributed differently, obtaining the following advantages:
- You will obtain a defined body with masculine and firm form.
- It will tone the muscles of the abdomen, chest and arms.
- Implants and interventions will last you a lifetime.
For more information and / or to schedule an appointment, contact us:
Gynecomastia is treating a condition that produces an increase in the mammary glands in men, due to an imbalance between estrogens and androgens in the breast tissue. The procedure consists of combining extraction techniques and liposuction to reduce the breasts and return their shape to the breasts.
- Corrects the chest without consuming hormones.
- Eliminates fatty and glandular tissue.
High Definition Liposculpture
Although the majority of patients who undergo liposculpture belong to the female gender, more and more men decide to improve the cosmetic of their body and eliminate fat through a surgical procedure.
- Efficiently reduce excess fat in your body, face, jowls, thighs and abdomen.
- Mold your body with natural results that will complement your physical conditioning goals.
This new technology has reached HISPALI® and is designed to emulsify grease by ultrasonic vibration.
This reduces the size of the particles to distribute them evenly and thus perform the effects of homogenization, dispersion and emulsion. As a result, it is a faster procedure and sucks the fat in such a way that it induces less trauma to the tissues, which causes a faster recovery and with less bruising.
Would you like to make a Virtual Consultation?
Enter your data and your photos, when they are evaluated by Dr. Renato Rodríguez. We will reply to you shortly!